- Registered address at Barrio Sagarribai 2, 01470 Amurrio (Alava)
- Telephone: (945) - 89.71.00
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Processing of personal data
Any operation(s) performed on your personal data are identified by means of processing. TUBOS REUNIDOS will describe below the details of every treatment adhering to the Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines:
- RECRUITMENT: processing the data of candidates to allow TUBOS REUNIDOS manage its job selection processes, with the consent of the interested party.
- SHAREHOLDERS: processing the data of shareholders in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010, of July 2, approving the consolidated text of the Corporate Enterprises Act.
- CUSTOMERS and CONTACTS: processing our customers’ data for their respective administrative, accounting and commercial management. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of the contract and the legitimate interest connected to commercial and business relations, and quality management.
- SUPPLIERS: processing the data of our suppliers to manage the contracted services and their economic-administrative management. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of the contract and the legitimate interest connected to commercial and business relations, and quality management.
- ACCESS CONTROL: processing the data of those who visit our facilities; the legitimate interest would be the security of the facilities and controlling the visitors to the factories or offices of TUBOS REUNIDOS.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: the purpose of this processing is the perimeter security of the premises, as well as of the goods and persons within said premises.
- CODE OF ETHICS: processing of data via our whistleblowing channel as per Organic Law 1/2015, of March 30, amending Organic Law 10/1995, of November 23, the Penal Code.
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- Between the companies of our group, for the purposes of our common mission and established commercial and legal obligations;
- To suppliers providing services required for the management and operation of our business;
- To legal advisors and other professional advisors and auditors;
- To public administration entities, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies, in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
- To State security bodies, if required to process video surveillance;
International Data Transfers:
TUBOS REUNIDOS does not transfer personal data outside Europe.
- Personal data security
We strive to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in connection with our Website. These measures include computer safeguards and protected files and installations. Our service providers are also carefully selected and must use appropriate safeguards; the Website makes use of industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmission. Most browsers today support the level of security required to use these areas.
- Your rights under data protection legislation
You have several rights under data protection laws. These may include (as appropriate):
- Any person will have the right to learn and be informed whether TUBOS REUNIDOS is processing their personal data;
- The right to request access to personal data, which means being informed of what data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification, including the right to demand that we correct inaccurate personal data;
- The right to request restriction of processing that concerns you, or to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- The right to object to the processing of your data provided that you have not previously given your consent and there are no compelling legitimate reasons or the defense of possible claims;
- The right to data portability, including the collection of personal data in a machine-readable format commonly used in certain circumstances, provided that the processing is automated; and
- The right to withdraw your consent to any processing you may have previously consente
You may exercise your rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or make any queries regarding your rights using the communication channels mentioned in the preamble.
To process the request for exercising your rights, we need to verify the identity of the applicant and the ownership of the data. Therefore, the request must include your full name, a specific request, and an address for notices. If necessary, we may request a copy of your identity document.
TUBOS REUNIDOS may provide, upon request, a form to assist in the exercise of your rights under Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Should you need assistance in the protection of your rights, the supervisory authority in charge is the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es with registered address at Calle Jorge Juan 6 in Madrid, postal code 28001.
The TUBOS REUNIDOS website may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by TUBOS REUNIDOS. Therefore, the company does not guarantee and will not be responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before submitting your personal data to the mentioned websites not associated with TUBOS REUNIDOS, please be aware that their compliance with data protection laws may differ from ours.